Modafex has a variety of modular containers to suit every need in the market.
Our containers come as either ‘’flat pack’’ or ‘’fold out variety’’ as well as prebuilt volumetric.
The flat pack and fold out units boost the following advantages:
- Reduced transport costs, as multiple units can be delivered on one vehicle
- Reduced storage costs, as up to 5 units could potentially sit in the place of one volumetric unit
- Ability to customise internal layouts as internal walls are built on site
- Ability to build off site and deliver as a complete unit where or if required
Modafex Modular Containers all boast the following key advantages..
- Available in a range of sizes
- Fully customisable
- Can be linked together to create open plan spaces
- Can be stacked up to 4 high
- Choice of external finish
Our modular containers are used for a variety of applications and purposes including:
- Site accommodation/welfare facilities
- Retail outlets
- Marketing suites
- Meeting rooms
Our modular containers can also be used for a variety of living accommodation and can come with a specification to pass all UK Building regulations and come with an LABC warranty where required. The potential possibilities for living accommodation include but are not limited to:
- Student accommodation
- Homeless living
- Emergency shelter and accommodation
- Worker camps
Please see a sample of our modular containers showcased below: